Friday, April 6, 2012

Carolina Cup.

Sorry for the randomness of this post, but I have been obsessed with the Carolina Cup since the day I knew what a horse was. The sun hats, Lilly dresses, bright colors, and men in bow ties were enough to make my heart skip a beat. It has been a goal of mine to attend this beloved event, but it has yet to happen.

Over the months, I have acquired quite a folder of inspirational photos of my perfected "Carolina Cup Outfit." Thought I would share some of the preppy inspiration with all of you lovely ladies. 

I need one these beauties. 
Colored pants. Enough said.

Monogrammed sunhats. Perfection.

Southern Hospitality.

Who rocks Lilly the best?

Can't forget about the little guys.

Sisterhood.

A southern sorority attends the event together.

Bow Ties.

Lilly Koozies. I'll take one, or two.

Painted Coolers. I've made one or two in my day.

The girl on the right=perfection=I want to be her.


I am sensing a social theme coming on...hmmm.

XOXO,
Your Beloved Crescent Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment