Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Meet our Leading Ladies

Pi Chapter at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln has been making an impact on campus since 1914. As a proud sister of this chapter, I thought I would bring the ladies of Pi Chapter to the blogging world. I will be sharing accomplishments of my lovely sisters, their involvement on campus, and the impact they are having on the Lincoln community. Join me as I show everyone why I love these ladies "to the crescent moon and back."

Pi Chapter is proud of our 2012 Exec Team. These women fulfill the mission of Gamma Phi Beta on a daily basis, "To Inspire the Highest Type of Womanhood." Please meet our leading ladies:

Kim Schumacher: President
Julia McCormick: Administrative Vice President
Emily Waring: Financial Vice President
Kara Brostrom: Membership Vice President
Caitlin Drummy: Education Vice President
Lindsay Grove: Public Relations Vice President
Brielle Hagemeier: Panhellenic





So excited to be a member of the blogger world, cannot wait to see what the semester brings!
                                                      XOXO,
                                     Your Beloved Crescent Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment